Friday, January 7, 2011

2 month photos

Although it has been awhile since my last post, I figured I should post my 2 month training photos before I post new ones this weekend. I have gained a lot of size as you might be able to tell. My training program has proved effective but it has also taken a toll on my body.

My immune system has taken a hit from training so much and life stresses and as result I have been sick off and on for the past month. But there are no sick days when prepping to go on stage half-naked! So I worked through the coughing, sneezing, headaches, sinus pressure, and overall fatigue (sounds fun, right?). I'm healthy now, but the stress of life can also take it's toll! I am adding increased Vitamin C to my supplements, being more conscious of my water consumption, and will be adding a yoga/pilates workout to my weekly training schedule for stress reduction.
I will add our 13 week training photos tomorrow!

Until then, I will be destroying the gym tonight during my leg workout!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment