Monday, December 6, 2010

It's All About Force Feeding

This is probably my husband's favorite thing to say to me because he has said it continuously through our bulking phase. In the next 4 weeks I will be trying to consume as much calories as possible.

My calories are double what I usually eat and for the next month all bets are off. I will be consuming whatever food comes my way. We're talking burgers, tacos, cake, you name it. I'm going to try and eat more red meat and more fats because the next phase we won't get any extra fat! This couldn't come at a better time (right around the holidays). I'm excited to eat whatever I want but at the same time it means more weight on the scale and even tighter fitting clothes! We will do measurements this week and again at the 4 week mark to see our muscle gains!

No comments:

Post a Comment