Friday, February 25, 2011

So close....

After some hard work the last few days and getting back on track, I am down to 108.6. I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Im hoping to hit 107 by Sunday when I get my body fat tested again and do some more posing. Im really interested to see where my body fat is. Ive stopped having my menstral cycle which probably means my body fat is around 12%.

The past few days have been a struggle. My energy levels are dwindeling and its getting harder to push through the workouts. But tomorrow marks 4 weeks until peak week and we are definitely at crunch time now. Knowing this gives me the motivation to get pushing hard and really zone into my diet. My goal for the next 4 weeks is not to cheat, AT ALL! This is going to be a huge challenge for me but it needs to be done. The more our carbs are dropping the more my body reacts (negatively) to anything outside of our diet.

Time to buckle down and get it done!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment