Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm Losin' It!

I am officially starting to lose my mind. The combination of low-carbs and high intensity workouts is starting to affect my brain function. The last 5 days have been very interesting to say the least. What seems to be happening most is that I am becoming increasingly forgetful. Here are a few "for instance"s:

Saturday: Couldn't remember where I parked my car and looked for it for 10 minutes. It was on the opposite end of the street.
Sunday: Forgot it was Sunday and missed church. Later that day.... got done on the cardio machine and couldn't remember what to do next
Monday: Thought it was Sunday and missed cardio session before work. Forgot water...big mistake
Tuesday: Couldn't remember if I had taken my supplements in the morning and then proceeded to forget to take them in the evening
Wednesday: Forgot to shut the front door to the house! The screen door was closed, luckily, but the front door was wide open for a good 2 hours.

And this is only the beginning of the madness! Besides losing my sanity I'm losing other things, like my boobs! They disappeared and barely fill in my sports-bra. This is a sad day for a woman indeed. Now I completely understand why professional bodybuilders and figure competitors get fake ones. Will I go this far? Highly doubtful. It's a lot easier to run and jump without two balloons popping you in the chin. Although, I don't see anything wrong with them either....

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Too funny, Britt! Not the forgetful part ;)

    ReplyDelete