Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's a Christmas Miracle!

I shouted these words this morning after stepping off the scale (startling my sleeping husband and puppy). This line was from a movie, although I can't remember which one at the moment. I was at 109.8 this morning! There is hope my friends. That's almost a pound difference from yesterday (110.6) which tells me that I was probably holding on to some water weight.

Oh sweet relief. It is such an amazing feeling to be surprised with a lower number then what you expected. My motivation is high, my spirits are renewed and I am ready to rock this week and hopefully get down to 107 ish by week's end! BUT, I need to remind myself also to pay more attention to how my body looks and feels and not get discouraged if a weight shift isn't happening as fast as I think it should.

Patience and Perseverance are my 2 words to live by for the next 6 weeks. In the meantime, here are some goals I have for this week...

Weight goal: 107ish
Workout goals: Hit each weight session hard! Complete 35 minutes of cardio in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening EVERYDAY!
Posing goals: Run through mandatory poses everyday and keep flexing legs everyday
Diet goals: Keep track of all food consumed! NO MORE CHEESEBURGERS! My cheat meal will now consist of either a protein bar, protein smoothie, or small piece of chocolate :) Preferably before the last cardio session. Drink all water!
Personal goal: keep the faith, be patient, and keep a positive attitude :)

No comments:

Post a Comment