Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 4 Pictures!

3 weeks of training down and here is what I have to show for it! Not a day goes by when I am not sore or stiff but I am loving every minute of it! The weight is finally starting to show up on the scale. On Monday I weighed in at 117, that's a 5 lb lean mass increase! Although my stomach feels a little bit bigger, the weight is barely starting to show in some of my muscle groups such as my back and my legs. My jeans are starting to get a bit tight!

Although the pictures will not show dramatic differences until the last 3 months of training, I have noticed dramatic changes in my strength. I'm lifting more weight than I ever have and it feels awesome! I feel confident and strong when I walk into the weight room now instead of a lost little girl:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment