Friday, October 15, 2010

BEFORE pictures

These are my posing shots after our 1st week of training. Keep in mind that I have no idea how to pose correctly for figure competition yet. In the show I will be wearing a crazy looking bikini, 4 inch stilettos (hence the name of the blog), and I will be black with a painted on tan.

At 5'1" I will be placed in the 5'3" and under class for the figure competition. When this picture was taken I was at 112 pounds. Since then I've gone up to 113. My goal is to gain at least 5 more pounds of lean mass to reach 117 or 118. So far it is a slow process.

In the months to come I will most likely fill out, if I stick to the plan. You probably won't be able to see my muscle lines and I will probably look "thicker."

Look for my next set of pictures around Christmas time, which will mark the end of my "bulking phase!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment