Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Top 10 Things I look forward to after having the baby...

As I approach the 2 week mark from my due date, here is a list of things I miss the most about NOT being pregnant...

1. My body- not sure what this will look like after having a baby but I look forward to being able to see my feet again at the very least
2. Deli sandwich- it's advised not to eat cold lunch meat in pregnancy... I just want a stinking bologna sandwich! Don't judge me
3. Running/ high intensity exercise: so excited to really be able to push myself again!
4. Being able to roll-over with ease: right now it's a 3-point turn just to get from my right side to my left side
5. Tying my shoes- with a basketball in my gut and swollen feet, tying my shoes has become quite the event
6. Copious amounts of caffeine- not that i will really drink a ton of caffeine but its the fact of being able to again if needed:)
7. An ice-cold beer: need I say more?
8. What's going on down there?- going to the bathroom at this point is a guessing game, I'm always hoping I wipe the correct areas, and peeing in a cup every week at the doctor is a cruel joke!
9. Go shopping for cute clothes/shoes- maternity clothes can be great but I sure miss regular clothes and cute shoes
10. Not having to pee every 1-2 hours: I didn't think it could be possible to have to urinate so often but with a baby sitting on my bladder all day I guess it makes sense:)

Don't get me wrong, I have truly enjoyed being pregnant and I know I will enjoy it again in the future, but I'm ready to meet this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment